08 January 2012

tree.

one of the most exciting parts of our first christmas was getting our first TREEEE! we shopped around a lot until we found just the right one; and then we had to drive allll around orem for over an hour looking for a tree stand because apparently everyone was sold out- i know we couldnt believe it either- for a while we were afraid our tree was going to be stuck on our car over night because we were unsure what we could do without a stand, buttt we finally found a walgreens and bought their very last one and got our tree home!


we made lots of little ornaments to decorate our tree:







and then of course we had to REP-RE-SENT!




and mom sent us this cute mickey and minny ornament for our tree!
finishing touches...


annnd, i also made us some stockings!
yes home-made and hand-sewn! woohoo!

merry christmas!

1 comment:

  1. awesome stockings haha!!! I really want to make some for J and I, but I just havent!!! I want to make J a cowboy boot one and me a high heel one, so dang cool. Maybe one day. Your reality is my dream ja

    ReplyDelete